The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) is Canada’s largest mental health teaching hospital and one of the world’s leading research centres in its field. CAMH is fully affiliated with the University of Toronto and is a Pan American Health Organization/World Health Organization Collaborating Centre.
With a dedicated staff of more than 3,000 physicians, clinicians, researchers, educators and support staff, CAMH offers outstanding clinical care to more than 34,000 patients each year. The organization conducts groundbreaking research, provides expert training to health care professionals and scientists, develops innovative health promotion and prevention strategies, and advocates on public policy issues at all levels of government. And through our Foundation, we’re working to raise tens of millions of additional dollars to fund new programs and research and augment services.
Working to Create a Better Future for Anyone Struggling with Mental Illness & Addiction
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)
- Centre for Research & Education on Violence Against Women & Children (CREVAWC)
- Community Advocacy & Legal Centre (CALC)
- Community Legal Education Ontario (CLEO)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Federation of Ontario Law Associations (FOLA)
- Law Foundation of Ontario (LFO)
- Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General (MAG)
- National Self-Represented Litigants Project (NSRLP)
- Statistics Canada (Stats Can)