CLEO Connect – a project of CLEO (Community Legal Education Ontario / Éducation juridique communautaire Ontario) – is Ontario’s online home for training, tools, and connections to help you help your clients. Since 1974, CLEO has developed clear, accurate, and practical legal rights education and information to help people understand and exercise their legal rights. CLEO Connect – helping community workers help clients Do you help people who have problems related to the law?
CLEO Connect offers training, resources for adult educators, and other tools and resources for community workers and other trusted intermediaries who help Ontarians on low incomes with legal problems. Ontario’s legal information specialists since 1974 Our work focuses on providing information to people who face barriers to accessing the justice system, including income, disability, literacy, and language. As a community legal clinic and part of Ontario’s legal aid system, we work in partnership with other legal clinics and community organizations across the province.
- Centre for Research & Education on Violence Against Women & Children (CREVAWC)
- Community Advocacy & Legal Centre (CALC)
- Community Legal Education Ontario (CLEO)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Federation of Ontario Law Associations (FOLA)
- Law Foundation of Ontario (LFO)
- Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General (MAG)
- National Self-Represented Litigants Project (NSRLP)
- Statistics Canada (Stats Can)