The Ontario Ombudsman promotes fairness, accountability and transparency in the public sector by investigating public complaints and systemic issues within his jurisdiction.
We strive to be an agent of positive change by enhancing fairness, accountability and transparency in the public sector and promoting respect for French language service rights as well as the rights of children and youth.
A public sector that serves citizens in a way that is fair, accountable, transparent and respectful of their rights.
Ombudsman Ontario –
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)
- Centre for Research & Education on Violence Against Women & Children (CREVAWC)
- Community Advocacy & Legal Centre (CALC)
- Community Legal Education Ontario (CLEO)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Federation of Ontario Law Associations (FOLA)
- Law Foundation of Ontario (LFO)
- Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General (MAG)
- National Self-Represented Litigants Project (NSRLP)
- Statistics Canada (Stats Can)