Administering the justice system in Ontario and protecting the public by delivering a wide range of legal services.
What we do
- Administering the justice system in Ontario and protecting the public by delivering a wide range of legal services.
- Create a fair and accessible justice system for all Ontarians.
- Coordinate and administer court services throughout Ontario.
- Work to modernize the justice system and provide services that are more accessible, responsive and easy to use.
- Build safe and prosperous communities across the province by increasing access to justice and responding to the evolving needs of Ontario.
- Provide legal advice to, and conduct litigation on behalf of, all government ministries and many agencies, boards and tribunals.
Latest Public Education and Resource Links
- Centre for Research & Education on Violence Against Women & Children (CREVAWC)
- Community Advocacy & Legal Centre (CALC)
- Community Legal Education Ontario (CLEO)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Federation of Ontario Law Associations (FOLA)
- Law Foundation of Ontario (LFO)
- Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General (MAG)
- National Self-Represented Litigants Project (NSRLP)
- Statistics Canada (Stats Can)