The Community Advocacy & Legal Centre (CALC) is a non-profit community legal clinic that helps people living on a low income in Hastings, Prince Edward, and Lennox & Addington counties and Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory with their legal problems from our main office in Belleville, Ontario. We also have many satellite offices throughout our three-county service area.
CALC is one of more than 70 clinics providing legal services across Ontario. We’re a member of the Association of Legal Clinics of Ontario. Read more about the clinic system in “Delivering Community Justice Services at Scale: Ontario, Canada.”
To learn more about what we do, read our annual reports or our newsletters.
Visit our Legal Services page for the services we provide, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep in touch with the latest legal news and happenings at the clinic.
Latest Public Education and Resource Links
- Centre for Research & Education on Violence Against Women & Children (CREVAWC)
- Community Advocacy & Legal Centre (CALC)
- Community Legal Education Ontario (CLEO)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Federation of Ontario Law Associations (FOLA)
- Law Foundation of Ontario (LFO)
- Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General (MAG)
- National Self-Represented Litigants Project (NSRLP)
- Statistics Canada (Stats Can)